Friday, May 30, 2008

I Want a DSLR!!

The little girl in me is stomping vehemently in contempt. I want! I want! I really really need it!!!
I absolutely, imperatively, must have it!!!

Please forgive my outburst of girlish tantrum. I think I need to get a better camera, I'm increasingly dissatisfied with the quality of my photos. Even after extensive editing in Lightroom, I just can't seem to be happy with them anymore, especially when I'm always looking at other gorgeous photos taken by other food bloggers. Sigh, better start saving up now. A friend of mine is returning to HK sometime this month, so I hope I can get a better deal there.

Or perhaps I can just improve my skills and stop making excuses for taking bad photographs.

2 comments:

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

i know what you mean!

Christy said...

Aran, I don't see what you are talking about. Your photographs look so beautiful all the time!